Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review Grizzly G9919 Solid Maple Workbench Top, Great Bench Top


The previous week. I search for information on the Grizzly G9919 Solid Maple Workbench Top, so i would like to describe here.



Grizzly G9919 Solid Maple Workbench Top





Since the first day Grizzly started we have been using these Maple Workbench Tops in our shipping and service departments. We estimated that we have over 200 tops in use and expected them to be in service probably for the next 50 years. Our workbench tops are made of solid 1 3/4" USA grown hard rock maple strips that are laminated to each other and then coated with food-safe .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Everything I hoped for I bought this for my kitchen island even though it was "industrial". It looks beautiful I love it by Hillary Hamilton

I was a bit ' wary about buying this plan work but I have to say that it is absolutely gorgeous It ' completely flat and level. Packaging was impressive. by Customer

This top was used as a counter in my lab husbands. You need to drill holes and screw it onto the Shop Fox D2660 34-inch deep workbench legs. It ' very easy to do. by Mainer71

Tour is described as. The finish is very smooth and attractive. Shipping for this item was very quick heavy. I would buy another bank by Grizzly . Published on August 16, 2010 by genews




0 comments:

Post a Comment