Saturday, November 1, 2014

RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-1/2quot Butcher Block Maple Top by, Beautiful butcher block in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-1/2quot Butcher Block Maple Top by JOHN BOOS - 60x30quot, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-1/2quot Butcher Block





Rugged durable top features a special combination of pure mineral oil raw linseed oil and melted paraffin that seals out liquids. Only ones of the 60" sides is rounded.. Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

This table is great After reading the reviews for butcher block table tops in general and the hearing of all the problems of deformation low production and the damage I put that order ... by Kim C. Korn

We ordered this for an island that I made and it looks great. It ' was delivered in less than 4 days. by Joseph

It worked great I made a table for new condo for my daughter and she loves it . by LJP

This is on my butcher block kitchen island and it looks great especially after oiling with john boos mystery oil. Excellent value for money would highly recommend. by TJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment