Saturday, November 1, 2014

Grizzly G9914 Solid Maple Workbench Top, This thing is great in my opinion


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the Grizzly G9914 Solid Maple Workbench Top, so i have to tell.



Grizzly G9914 Solid Maple Workbench Top





Since the first day grizzly started we have been using these maple workbench tops in our shipping and service departments. we estimated that we have over 200 tops in use and expected them to be in service probably for the next 50 years. our workbench tops are made of solid 1 3/4-Inch use grown hard rock (sugar) maple strips that are laminated to each other and then coated with .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I was worried about ordering this thing after reading all the reviews on this site and after receiving word from the seller that it was the responsibility of the purchaser to review the shipping ... by An American consumer

First of all this is all I need in an area Robust workbench. I was tempted by the 13/4 thickness of the smaller size but after seeing this I do not think it is ... by Christopher R Boggs

just what I was looking .refinished oiled which is a big chopping board worktop. My wife loves it.Also mutch cheaper than the brand countertops by prp3

The table top is overall very nice and flat. It came well packed and no damage. I thought it would be a bit ' easier on the top. Published on May 2, 2011 by Blueliner




0 comments:

Post a Comment