Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weller WSA350 120v Bench, People Who Solder Need An Economical Smoke Absorber in my opinion


The few days ago. I'm looking for information on the Weller WSA350 120v Bench Top Smoke Absorber, so i would like to describe here.



Weller WSA350 120v Bench Top Smoke Absorber





The Weller volume extractor is sold 1 pack per case and is another quality product from Weller. Provides 87 cfm of air. Overall noise level is rated at 50 db (a). Input voltage needs to be 120 v ac. Includes Replacement Filter. From the Manufacturer The Weller WSA350 is a bench top smoke absorber that removes flux fumes from a soldering workbench. Great for workspaces using more .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Welding experts strongly recommend using a soldering smoke absorber. Unit decent for the money. by Iron Horse

and this is exactly what I expected. This thing is definitely extending my life and the sound is very relaxing while I'm working . by Nathaniel Throckmorton

Overall this is a well built device and does exactly what the description suggests is perfect for those welding in a home environment or in my case our value-added ... by MrSlippery

He decided to stop inhaling exhaust solder flux and looked in options. This device has exceeded my expectations - powerful enough to attract flux fumes away from me while remaining quiet ... by S. Davidson




0 comments:

Post a Comment