Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ultra-Efficient, The magnification is great but I think it's a bit small (for ... in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Ultra-Efficient 90 LED Magnifier Lamp - Adjustable Arm - 5quot Lens, so i have to tell.



Ultra-Efficient 90 LED Magnifier Lamp





As we age our eyes naturally lose some of their ability to focus close-in. A teenager can focus on objects as close as 3" but by age 50 that distance can increase to 18" - VERY frustrating when it limits your work or hobby. This premium-grade lamp is a simple and effective solution for seeing almost anything bigger better and brighter. 36" triple-joint arm has unique internal .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This lamp is just what I needed and it looks like it is well built and light . by James R. Griffin Sr.

I use it mainly to work on highly detailed components for my home hobby ( detailed models and soldering of small boards for electrical projects. by designgap

I received this lamp as a gift for use in making embroidery. It ' great for this and for reading and. I use the magnifying glass to sewing and the only light for reading. by M. S. Clark

Great light from near work in small electronic devices and sophisticated eork building computers. Well lit and very clear magnifying glass. by Michelle S.




0 comments:

Post a Comment