Thursday, October 30, 2014

Shop Fox D2910 Heavy Duty, Well-made you need a 19 mm wrench to put it together. in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Shop Fox D2910 Heavy Duty Workbench Leg System, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Shop Fox D2910 Heavy Duty Workbench Leg





For the ultimate workbench this Super Heavy-Duty Workbench Leg System features square column steel legs with adjustable food pads and rectangular steel cross braces for unparalleled strength and stability. Assembly is fast and simple with bolt-together legs and cross braces. Cross braces have a built-in recess for an added 3/4" plywood shelf. Overall assembled size without top .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

This is the best bench I've ever had in the house. I put on my deck to keep me quiet a long time to work. by Esperanza Joyner

This chassis bench is very sturdy and has a nice finish. E ' equipped with adjustable feet if the leveling function is great need-. by Byron Mitchell

I bought this for 150 shipped ( With Super Saver Shipping ) and it was perfect for my intended use which was a bank charge. by turbo54

Bought two of these online initially the announcement indicated that the bottom shelf is included I found out that it is not true. by Thomas Garner




0 comments:

Post a Comment