Monday, October 27, 2014

Rockwell RK9006 BenchJaw Hands-Free Bench Vise, Fantastic Tool in my opinion


A week ago. I'm looking for information on the Rockwell RK9006 BenchJaw Hands-Free Bench Vise, so i have to tell.



Rockwell RK9006 BenchJaw Hands-Free Bench





Rockwell has reinvented the vise with the revolutionary and innovative Benchjaws. There is no more hassle trying to stabilize and clamp a work piece and operate the vise spindle at the same time. The RK9006 Benchjaws is a hands-free bench vise and clamping station that makes holding and clamping way more efficient. Now with the Benchjaws use both hands to stabilize the work piece .... Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

I have only used this on a still very limited. So far I could not be happier. It grabs and firmly holds everything I put into it. by JESSE KNOLL

This grip works great I used it for several different purposes and are satisfied with it so far. I used to sand the flat surface of a pair of bases 4 " x4 " for a ... by Hicova

Works great and the installation was fairly quick and easy. I was not sure I'ed really like this at first but it grew on me. by Tiger Woops

I was looking for a vice that could make a large number of jobs held and this is the. From the estate of wood to steel this grip is amazing strong and yet lightweight and so easy to ... by bill underwood




0 comments:

Post a Comment