Saturday, October 25, 2014

Review Yost Vises 865-DI 6.5quot Multi-Purpose Reversible, Another great American made product


A couple of days ago. I search for information on the Yost Vises 865-DI 6.5quot Multi-Purpose Reversible Combination Pipe and, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Yost Vises 865-DI 6.5quot Multi-Purpose





The Yost Vises 865-DI 6.5" multi-purpose reversible combination pipe and bench vise has a 360-degree swivel base mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for medium-duty applications and is made in USA. The reversible front jaw expands the jaw opening for larger applications. The 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I did a lot of research before choosing this bit of. After considering all my options I learned that most of the vices cheap are made in China and the feedback they have sound ... by Antlerhunter

It is a vice of quality that is well done and is resistant enough to handle most of the jobs. I have to use it for welding heating and bending of the iron and flat bars and other administrations ... by Joseph N.

Very nice sturdy grip I like it a lot. The jaw reversible capacity increases. I think this grip is American made . by T. Powers




0 comments:

Post a Comment