Saturday, October 25, 2014

Review WallPeg 80 pc., These are pretty nice and a great variety of hooks in the ...


The previous week. I search for information on the WallPeg 80 pc. Assorted Black Peg Hooks - Garage Storage amp Tool Organizer, so i would like to describe here.



WallPeg 80 pc. Assorted Black Peg Hooks





Wallpeg Quality Pegboard Hardware Kit...features (25) L-Style Pegs (25) J-Style Pegs (10) Jumbo Pegs (10) Box Pegs (10) Spring Style Pegs. Fits all " hole size pegboard. The patented Flex-Lock peg hooks cam lock to the pegboard keeping all your items safe and secure. Pegs are easy to remove and made with recycled high impact durable polypropylene.. Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

had a rack left by the previous owner of the house in the garage. These platforms are robust considering they are plastic and I was able to get all of my tools to put on and off the road and I ... by ian

These are very cute and a great variety of hooks in the package. They are quite strong. I crowbars hammers hanging from them with no problems. by James C Fisher

just like I thought it would be. I use them to keep Pans made of cast iron and are a bit ' more decorative than simple by libbi




0 comments:

Post a Comment