Thursday, October 30, 2014

Review Seville, The workbench was very easy to put together all parts labeled the only...


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Seville Classics UltraHD Lighted Workbench, so i would like to describe here.



Seville Classics UltraHD Lighted Workbench





Reinvigorate your garage work space with this UltraHD Lighted Workcenter. This workbench comes complete with 2 cushioned lined storage drawers fluorescent light with power strip cantilever shelves pegboard and 23-count hook set. The drawers pull out on easy-slide ball bearing glides. The work surface is made from heavy duty beech wood and measures 1.5-inches thick for maximum .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Really like the look of this desk. My husband decided to use in his store instead of my harness as it was originally intended. by M. Wong

High quality and very well designed. A great value. I liked it so much I bought another . by Joe M.

The bench was very easy to put together all the parts labeled the only problem I had was with one of the legs where the leveling foot screw down when the person ... by KEVIN MCNAMARA

The bench came very fast. The set up was about 2-3 hours alone. I'm going to use this particular as a counter charge which brings me to my only minor complaint. by Jason F.




0 comments:

Post a Comment