Friday, October 31, 2014

Review Grizzly G9916 Solid Maple Workbench, Five Stars


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Grizzly G9916 Solid Maple Workbench, so i would like to describe here.



Grizzly G9916 Solid Maple Workbench





Since the first day Grizzly started we have been using these Maple Workbench Tops in our shipping and service departments. We estimated that we have over 200 tops in use and expected them to be in service probably for the next 50 years. Our workbench tops are made of solid 1 3/4" USA grown hard rock maple strips that are laminated to each other and then coated with food-safe .... Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

Recently installed this in my kitchen and it is a pleasure and well done. by Timothy D Keith

The workbench maple top has arrived on time and without damage. The driver was available to help me get into my garage. by Rick

This work plan is the perfect solution for my needs Workbench. And ' heavy enough to stay put and tough enough to withstand repair projects real. by R. Robertus

This was a great plan of work and I am very satisfied. The sender did not meet their appointment However Grizzlies jumped on it and took care of my problem. by Victor




0 comments:

Post a Comment