Friday, October 31, 2014

Review Gladiator GAWB66BAWG 66.5-Inch Bamboo Modular Workbench, very well made


The several days before. I search for information on the Gladiator GAWB66BAWG 66.5-Inch Bamboo Modular Workbench, so i would like to describe here.



Gladiator GAWB66BAWG 66.5-Inch Bamboo





Gladiator Bamboo WorkbenchReady To Assemble38.75H X 66.5W X 20D (1.5Thick Bamboo Top)Solid Bamboo Work SurfaceMulti-Layer CoreUv Cured Protective CoatingHeavy-Duty Steel Frame AndTubular Steel Legs WithAngle Brackets Support Up To300 Lbs.Space To Dock Up To 2 ReadyTo Assemble Series ModulesWith Optional Cater Installed From the Manufacturer Experience nature's strongest and most .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

this is extremely well done and meets my needs for a workbench. the top is excellent and the metal is well built. I would like this again if necessary. by blatant.localism

I recently received this workbench for the ' caveman and I must say that the quality is outstanding. The fit and finish is top notch and I will definitely be buying another one in ... by Jordan

Well built arrived in good shape. Really like this workbench and would buy again. Rugged and beautiful very practical. by reviewer S

Easy to assemble sturdy and quite difficult. Of course I do not really abuse my bench that much they treat me more like a desk in my shop. by Z. Jacobson




0 comments:

Post a Comment