Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review Gladiator GAWB08MTZG 8-Feet Adjustable, Great bench We had the 8 foot old style ...


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Gladiator GAWB08MTZG 8-Feet Adjustable Height Maple Work Bench, so i would like to describe here.



Gladiator GAWB08MTZG 8-Feet Adjustable





New adjustable height workbenches define versatility. Available in 4 6 and 8-Feet sizes the legs can be adjusted from 28-Inch to 42-Inch highx2014perfect for creative projects a desk or a bar area. Seller Warranty Description Lifetime Limited Warranty on Steel Frame 1 Year Limited Warranty on Wooden Top. Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

I bought this bench to use as a drawing station in my studio quilting. I covered the top with a double layer of wadding and has touched the ironing board in fabric. by Mariann T

Great bench We had the old style non-adjustable foot 8 and I ordered this for my disabled daughter so she could use it while in his wheelchair. by D. Erickson-Reed

Great just what I was missing coupled with the power strip a new deputy new chair and a magnifying lamp that is exactly what I was missing perfect for my garage. by Jace Thomas Venable

Large Heavy Duty Table We are using to do the work on leather and with all the pounding request need a sturdy table -resistant. This fit the bill by Jennifer L. Dressel




0 comments:

Post a Comment