Tuesday, October 28, 2014

RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-3/4quot Butcher Block, Beautiful sheen. Just what I wanted in my opinion


The few days before. I search for information on the RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-3/4quot Butcher Block Maple Top by JOHN BOOS - 72x30quot, so i have to tell.



RELIUS SOLUTIONS 1-3/4quot Butcher Block





Virtually indestructible top has a wear-resistant Varnique finish that is non-toxic and repels alcohol bleach and paint thinner.. Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

arrived soon. beautiful sheen. Just what I wanted. Strong and sturdy. I used it in my high kitchen island and looks stunning. by Gina Bottari

While not a perfect product. It ' was well done and there were no problems whatsoever with shipping or the product few defects that did not take away from the ... by Philup




0 comments:

Post a Comment