Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kreg K4MS Jig Master System, Four Stars in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Kreg K4MS Jig Master System, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Kreg K4MS Jig Master System





Amazon.com Featuring a removable drill guide for use with benchtop and portable bases the Kreg Jig Master System is the ultimate pocket-hole jig and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. For precision and accuracy it offers 1/8-inch incremental settings for materials 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inch thick and patented three drill guide fixed spacing on the drill guide. A dust .... Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

A great product too bad that the clamp is not included in the plastic box you . by JOHN GLENN

Great tool and great quality. I was very impressed with the case and all too. I waited too long to get this glad to have now . by Jimmy K

This works great just what I was looking for. I highly recommend it to any beginner to the professional carpenter by Jim Kennedy

This is a great mask . I'm building a table barbecue and after reviewing the information CD the project has become simple. by Richard LaVassaur




0 comments:

Post a Comment