Monday, October 27, 2014

HTC PM-4000 PortaMate Folding Miter Saw Stand Quick attach, Great value product in my opinion


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the HTC PM-4000 PortaMate Folding Miter Saw Stand Quick attach Mount 13 inch, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



HTC PM-4000 PortaMate Folding Miter Saw





The PM-4000 is designed to work with most miter saws providing a work stand to improve your miter saws versatility. It's rugged dependable ideal portable platform is a great choice for your Jobsite workshop and garage shop to get in out and get the job done quickly. The quick mount tool attachments give you the freedom to easily remove your saw for transport in your truck storage .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Great product the box was damaged and had some holes ripped on the box at the time of delivery there is no end cap and had a loose cap but a strong stance of steel that was perfect for my ... by Bigbossfish

I am using this with a 10-inch Makita saw for a couple of weeks so far it is a great addition to my lab and very solid. by CH

Purchased for my husband and he was very happy. Used this to mount the saw for the molding of shoes. Great value for money . by Professor Clarke

Given that the first time I have ever owned and I am working on projects much easier. It 's simple to set up and adjust . by William E Bennett




0 comments:

Post a Comment