Monday, October 27, 2014

Homak GS00579030 Steel Workbench With 3 Drawers and Wood, Sturdy solid perfect in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Homak GS00579030 Steel Workbench With 3 Drawers and Wood Top 79-Inch, so i would like to describe here.



Homak GS00579030 Steel Workbench With





This heavy-duty Homak 79in. Steel Workbench is a perfect fit in the professional shop and right at home for the DIYer. It handles up to a 440-lb. load capacity and offers a large work space to get your projects completed. The 79in. over 6 1/2 feet long workbench fits perfectly in your garage shop or basement and offers the ideal height to comfortably stand or sit while working. .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

It looks great and is very functional. I put wheels under it for mobility in my garage. I love it. works great by Paul Jesse

This table arrived on time and is very well built. I could not give it 5 stars because I had to drill some holes to mount more because they do not line up on the back of ... by Patrick Carnie




0 comments:

Post a Comment